ALL OCCUPIERS OF WINDMILL LODGES ARE
EXPECTED TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWNG RULES
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN OUR LODGES.
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN OUR LODGES
- NO FURNITURE, BEDDING, PLATES OR CUTLERY ARE TO BE MOVED FROM OR BETWEEN LODGES.
- THERE WILL BE A CHARGE FOR MISSNG AND DAMAGED LINEN.
On departure before 10am please ensure that:
- All washing up is done/dishwasher emptied.
- Beds are stripped & all dirty linen, towels & bathrobes are placed in the bath. Please leave any clean items hanging up.
- Rubbish/Recycling has been taken to the refuse/recycling point provided at the entrance to the Lodges.
- The Lodge is left clean and tidy.
Windmill Lodges reserve the right to issue an additional charge (to the person who made the booking) of up to £100.00 for lodges left in a poor state on departure. All breakages and damages will be charged for.
All guests are expected to behave in a courteous manner to the owners, staff and other occupiers at all times.
You agree that you will not:
- Commit any criminal offence at Windmill Lodges or use your Lodge for the furtherance of any criminal activity.
- Commit any act of vandalism or nuisance.
- Keep any firearm or weapon in your Lodge.
- Use unlawful drugs.
- Create any noise or disturbance.
- Carry on any trade or business in your Lodge.
Guests are welcome to visit you during your stay, however this has to be by prior arrangement only. Visiting guests staying overnight is not permitted. Kingfisher lodge is an adult only lodge and therefore no visitors under 16 are permitted in the lodge.
Children must be supervised at all times. This is particularly important when using the swimming pool, hot tub and whilst in the vicinity of the lake.
The use of the swimming pool & hot tub are at your own risk and the rules regarding the use of these must be adhered to. Swimming pool is only to be used during times displayed. The pool will be closed from end October to Easter.
We maintain our hot tubs on a daily basis. In the event of inappropriate use resulting in the need to drain and refill the hot tub, a charge of £50 will be made. Guides to the proper use of our hot tubs are available in each of our lodges.
Fishing is carried out in the lake in accordance with national laws and Lodge rules. No boats or swimming are permitted in the lake. The use of the fishing lake is at your own risk.
Barbecues are only permitted within your designated area and must not cause offence to any other occupier. Barbecues are only available from Easter to October.
The playing of any television, radio or any other noise producing device is not permitted if it is likely to cause a nuisance to other occupiers. No noise should be audible outside the Lodge between the hours of 22.00 and 08.00.
These must only be parked in the designated parking area and must not be left on the grass or where they can obstruct the roadway or cause damage to landscaping. Repairs to vehicles (except emergency repairs) must not be carried out. All signs are to be obeyed at all times.
We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, the site rules broken, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.